Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SPAM POEM [1]





“hi Alonzo i hope this is your mailbox”



I was happy to see you the other day. I hope you are truly had like the New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.

Hip Hop superstar Sean "P.Diddy" Combs sees a colossal prospect for his company in collaboration with Goldmark inc. Sean "P.Diddy" Combs tells that it is enjoyably to deal with these guys. They as anybody else know entertainment industriousness and exactly know what is necessary for the American spectators

TAKE GDKI and you will earn from every sale of that golden disc!

And speaking of opportunities,

Is your girlfriend as tight as Fort Knox?
Deliver the ultimate weapon and youre sure to slide in!

she would lose instead
reproduction of the actual object visible at
not, even if he wanted to, emigrate -

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shakespearean monkeys typing away
Attaching nothing but potential meaning
Testing your defenses

highlowbetween said...

como?

geoffrey said...

when liver provisions was signed falling it harder clearly a ordeal =
calvert but political passing a reminded significance was boots process=
in mimicking knife
that gray lotus or hearing drawing as else train a driver symposia =
it throat older but masturbate clothes

Anonymous said...

I've been away.
Does "como?" mean come again?
or
I eat?

highlowbetween said...

I thought it meant "what"
How goes it "old' man? Did you have a spa get away?

Anonymous said...

I'm back with a new puppy inbetween my feet and two procrastinated jobs looming.

My comment above wasn't meant to sound as non-sequitor-like as it may have. I too receive beautiful and seemingly random spam poems. I couldn't figure out why. There are no dangerous attachments like virus' or worms. Just, paragraphs of Burrough's like words. The effort involved to spam poetry just didn't make sense to me. Then I learned that these sort of mailings are just test flights for future malicious mailings. They represent hackers attempts at security checks. Random typings until meaning accidentally appears. Kind of like the 1000 monkeys typing for a billion years might, conceivably, accidentally type a Shakespeare play. Hackers can set harmless random generators in motion until the weakness is found.

highlowbetween said...

pups and procrastinating - sounds like the life of an artist

Anonymous said...

highlowbetween

I quite like the random pastiches from novels (which can be identified online by searching on an unusual word pairing). Don't know if you've seen this by Acephalous:

http://acephalous.typepad.com/acephalous/2006/10/spam_poetry_par.html

highlowbetween said...

J - no I haven't. I'll definitely check it. thanks